Hi Everyone! We’re announcing the call for submissions for issue #3 of Neckz ‘n Throats Magazine. Fall’s Theme: A sensual fall and celebrations of the season.
The fall holidays are all about celebrating the harvest, celebrating your loved ones, picking out some wicked costumes, and of course settling in for some delicious unforgettable sensual experiences.
Please check out the items listed below and send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to get involved with one of these projects.
General Deadline for submissions is Currently Open Due To Delayed Release Timeline. Please submit!
Featured Content for Issue 3:
Cover Design : Lydia Martin is the voter-chosen model for issue 3. Want to create a cover for the coming issue? Submit a sketch/rough draft of your idea.
Ask Guest - Do you have a favorite character who has some advice to give? Then you might be our next “Ask” Guest. To audition for the part, send your contact information and a sample ask and response as the character of your choice.
Lydia Martin Art / Photos / Photomanips - Help us create our ‘photoshoot’ of cover model Lydia Martin for Issue #3! Let’s get those neck and throat-showcasing poses and show off her sensual beauty and powerful personality. Original art, public images of Holland Roden/Lydia Martin, or a combination of the two are what we’re looking for.
Feature Article : Lydia. Have an idea of what to write about our favorite ginger genius? Submit your proposal.
Isaac Lahey Art / Photos / Photomanips - Help us create our ‘photoshoot’ of Neck-of-the-Month model Isaac Lahey! With such a lovely neck and his recent penchant for those teasing scarves, we can’t wait to see what you can come up with. Original art, public images of Daniel Sharman/Isaac Lahey, or a combination of the two are what we’re looking for. Submit either a sketch/draft of your idea or finished work.
Sensual Fall : A feature photo-article (like our sexy summer photoshoot last issue) about images that most describe ‘sensual fall’. Submit your favorite sexy, sensual, fall inspired photos. What does Sensual Fall mean to you?
HOWL : Music Section - We’ll be featuring fan-works inspired by the show, so if your band has written a song and would like us to feature it, let us know!
Food : Tell us about your favorite sensual delights for harvest/autumn food and/or candies.
Pulse of the Pack : Opinion piece; readers submit your opinions to the magazine about: Werewolves and body hair. What type of body-hair maintenance do you prefer and why? What would you prefer in a mate?
Sexy Costume Photoshoot : submit your own cosplay/costume photos. Just be sure to let us know if you’re comfortable with your face being shown or not. We’ll be happy to zoom in/crop the photos so that the photo showcases your costume, or perhaps particularly your neck in a “sexy” costume.
Personal Ads : Looking for a mate? Got a few too many sets of shackles cluttering up your basement? We’ll be calling for some submissions for personal ads, but we need someone to organize them and (probably) write some extra items to fill out alongside the submissions we get.
Fall Articles : Got an idea for something relevant to the harvest season? Send us an email with a proposal of your idea.
And of course, we have our “open season” calls that are always open:
Character Art / Photos / Photomanips - Help us create our ‘photoshoot’ of our models! With such a lovely neck we can’t wait to see those neck and throat-showcasing poses you can come up with. Original art, public images of the actors/characters, or a combination of the two are what we’re looking for. Submit either a sketch/draft of your idea for feedback, or send finished works.
Advertisements [Up to 1pg]
- Does your company offer werewolf products or services? Let us know! Create ads for those products and submit them.
Short Articles [1-2 pg]
- Articles for the Werewolf lifestyle that don’t necessarily need to tie to the main theme. e.g. Fashion, Media reviews, Gossip column on ‘Celebrity Wolves’, Cooking advice, etc. Come up with your ideas and Go wild! Check the Brainstorming Document for ideas and examples.
Very Short Content [Up to 1pg]
- Quizzes - What’s your Alpha personality? Write quizzes of this sort. Funny, serious, anything’s game!
- Games - crosswords, word games, puzzles, whatever you like.
- Comics - Being a werewolf can be a funny thing! Create stand-alone comics to feature in the ‘Zine.
- Starsigns - Write a blurb about a zodiac design, or design a piece of zodiac logo art.
- Free gift Art - The idea here is to have a printable item, something like this for everyone to enjoy. It does not have to be a paper doll - could be masks, logos, something else. Be creative!
Write to us!
- Need advice? Got questions? Submit them to Ask Alpha, or the issue’s featured ‘Ask’ guest! Write up your question and email it email@example.com
- Letters to the Editor - How is our magazine suiting your werewolfy needs? Which articles/models were most interesting? What other topics/models might you like to see? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org